PUT CARE FIRST. JOIN OUR CLINICAL TEAM.
We Believe in H.E.A.L.T.H.
Honesty | Ethics | Achievement | Loyalty | Trust | Hospitality
We value honesty, compassion and respect as the principles of all our interaction.
We value ethical practices that lead to excellence in both the provision of health care services and business relationships.
We value patients taking responsibility for and achieving their optimum health. We value board and staff achieving our organizations potential through teamwork, effective and efficient leadership, management, and professional development.
We value the loyalty earned through both our patient’s positive health care experience and day-to-day interactions of our leadership staff.
We value relationships based on mutual trust and integrity.
We value a caring and welcoming environment for our patients, their families, or board and staff members.
Contact Our Human Resources Team
The Hiring Process:
- All applications are carefully screened by Human Resources. Select candidates meeting the minimum and preferred qualifications will be forwarded to the hiring manager. Please be assured that we strive to select candidates to best meet the needs of organization.
- Timelines for interview and selection of candidates may vary and depend upon the needs of the department.
- If your application is selected for further consideration, you may be contacted by the hiring manager for an interview.
- When the final selection decision has been determined, Human Resources will contact the candidate to begin the onboarding process which includes background screening, post job offer physical examination examination, drug screen, TB test, and verification of your ability to work in the United States.
- All offers of employment are conditional pending clearance of a background screening, post job offer physical examination, drug screen, TB test, and verification of your ability to work in the United States.