PUT CARE FIRST. JOIN OUR CLINICAL TEAM.
We Believe in H.E.A.L.T.H.
Honesty | Ethics | Achievement | Loyalty | Trust | Hospitality
Dental - Patient Access Representative
Under the direct supervision of the Dental Front Office Supervisor. The Dental Patient Access Representative is considered the first point of contact in the dental office. Dental Patient Access Representative will ensure that patients receive a great experience from the time they show up and leave from their dental appointment. They will also prepare charts and guide patients to complete forms, answer phones, and monitor patient schedules for upcoming appointments.
· Answering multiple phones lines, screen calls, takes messages, relaying to
staff as needed, and providing information.
· Communicates openly and consistently with Supervisor(s) and staff.
· Maintains strictest confidentiality.
· Performs in a professional manner and puts forth their best effort.
· Responsible for private pay income evaluations and in determining sliding fee
and/or other program eligibility.
· Understanding of insurance (PPO/Medi-cal) benefits/breakdowns
· Monitor and maintain the reception room
· Minimum Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent required.
· Certificate of Completion of AA/AS Degree in Dental Assistant, Dental Front
Office or similar course required or equal experience.
· Availability to commute from/to our 3 locations.
· Dental terminology.
· Current DMV license and proof of insurance.
· Bilingual in English/Spanish or another language required.
· Dental Assisting Experience with knowledge of dental treatment.
1 Year experience.
· Knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
· Knowledge of clinic policy and procedures related to this position.
· Good Math Knowledge.
Contact Our Human Resources Team
The Hiring Process:
- All applications are carefully screened by Human Resources. Select candidates meeting the minimum and preferred qualifications will be forwarded to the hiring manager. Please be assured that we strive to select candidates to best meet the needs of organization.
- Timelines for interview and selection of candidates may vary and depend upon the needs of the department.
- If your application is selected for further consideration, you may be contacted by the hiring manager for an interview.
- When the final selection decision has been determined, Human Resources will contact the candidate to begin the onboarding process which includes background screening, post job offer physical examination examination, drug screen, TB test, and verification of your ability to work in the United States.
- All offers of employment are conditional pending clearance of a background screening, post job offer physical examination, drug screen, TB test, and verification of your ability to work in the United States.